Agent & Price
Why Should You Choose a Realtor Professional?
There are many excellent reasons to choose a Realtor in assisting you in this important undertaking. As licensed Realtors, we will ensure that you maximize your opportunities in the current real estate market. With our extensive network of contacts in the many national and international organizations, of which we are members, including the California and Santa Barbara Association of Realtors, as well as our current and past clients, we will employ the most effective marketing and advertising strategies for your property. We will also guide you through the complicated paperwork involved, from the initial agreement to the final documents. We will also use our expertise and networking capabilities to procure the highest possible price, in the shortest period of time with the least amount of inconvenience to you.
What To Look For in An Agent
The following are a number of important factors to keep in mind when looking for a listing agent:
- Integrity. The most important factor in choosing a real estate professional is integrity and transparency. There simply is no substitute for the power of honesty in human interactions. It is the driving force behind all true and lasting success. The integrity in a real estate transaction refers to the agent’s commitment to working for the clients’ highest and best good and to advocating for their goals and objectives.
- Education. Of equal importance in choosing a real estate professional is his/her education in the real estate industry. Our professionals have advanced training and education and have earned prestigious designations in the various fields of real estate. We are committed to not only educating ourselves but to empowering our clients through education.
- Experience and Expertise. My management team and I have over 50 years of combined real estate experience. You want a full-time agent who is familiar with your area and with the type of property you intend to sell; who employs a diverse range of marketing strategies; and who is on the cutting-edge of optimizing the full capabilities of today’s technology.
- Availability and Commitment. Your agent should be capable of prompt and decisive action during the course of selling your property. Does your agent make it a point to keep in touch with you constantly? Can your agent easily be contacted in case of emergencies or even for the simplest questions? Is your agent available on the weekends or in the evenings when most buyers are out looking?
- Rapport. Does your agent take the time to listen to your goals and clarify your needs? Can your agent understand your unique situation and be genuinely concerned about the outcome of the process? Your listing agent will be your guide and partner in this crucial decision, so it is important to find one you like AND trust.
What Is Your Property Worth?
Without a professional agent, most independent property sellers tend to overestimate, and occasionally underestimate, the value of their property. You can avoid these pitfalls by consulting with an experienced real estate agent.